Karen is an aging and long term care planning educator. She has worked with thousands of professional service advisors to help them understand long term care and to help them learn how to talk to their aging clients about this critical issue. As a result these professionals learn how to serve their clients more effectively because they understand their needs.
Here's why insurance companies, financial services organizations, retirement planning associations, lawyers, accountants and investment management companies have called upon Karen's unique skills:
- Karen has a personal 14-year long term care experience to draw upon.
- Because she is constantly doing research from a global perspective, Karen can present both care challenges and solutions to advisors before they become mainstream here in Canada
- She is able to educate both advisors and clients about the necessity for long term care planning which helps bridge the gap between advisor and client - making the selling process more effective.
- She is a well-known and respected educator and expert in her field.
- She has developed Long Term Care: The Definitive Advisor Marketing Program, the first of its kind in Canada
- She has developed the Long Term Care Planner© and written Long Term Care: A Practical Planning Guide for both advisors and their clients.
- She has developed Long Term Care News and Views (www.ltcnewsandviews.com) a quarterly e-mail newsletter specifically researched for the financial services industry.
- She is a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA) and understands the marketplace in which advisors must function.
- Most importantly Karen works with passion and integrity - and humour!