Are your clients worried about:
- Aging parents or
- Their own care needs as they age?
Most Canadians mistakenly believe that the government will care for us in old age. However, the surging number of seniors, following by 10 million aging boomers will require more health-related services including long term care both at home and in care facilities. Who will pay for this?
Now is the time for all of us to start taking responsibility for our care - both financially and logistically.
As a result of requests from advisors, clients and friends, we have developed Canada’s first:
Custom Care Planning Service for Elder or Long Term Care Planning
- After completing the 10-step planning process with us, your client will have a plan that includes:
- An assessment of his present situation: care goals, choices, funding options
- Recommendations for the future
Information sheets prepared for special care challenges e.g. driving, home safety, dementia care, home care, facility care
- Referrals to care professionals as required
- An extensive resource list
In addition, with each plan the client will receive the Critical Illness/Long Term Care Planner© along with other materials we have created to facilitate the planning experience.
Custom care planning should be a part of every comprehensive financial/retirement plan.
- Planning meeting to develop the plan
- Follow up completed plan with recommendations, information sheets, referrals, resource list
- Planning tools (Planning Guidebook/CD, Care Conversation Pamphlet, LTC Readiness
$1000.00 + tax
For more information or to set up a meeting contact Karen Henderson: